Our Dearest Brothers and Sisters,
We thank God for you, our brothers and sisters in the Lord. God is so good and kind to have brought such faithful and loving brethren alongside us and Street Kids Philippine Missions.
The temporary move from Mexico to Nutley, NJ has been both a blessing and a challenge as we prepare to go to the Philippines. We are thankful to God for the new friends on the way. Please know we treasure your prayers and support.
Although we have not been directly affected by the recent typhoons, the cost of living has increased sharply and the need for long-term solutions is just as relevant. Now for the good news: We have taken in three girls for a total of eight children, we are in the process of identifying temporary, secure living quarters sufficient for all the kids and, Pastor Cornelio Ebo has been invited to attend the Pastor’s Conference in Gaithersburg this next September. We give praise to our glorious Lord and King.
If you are willing, we have some very present prayer needs for your consideration:
• Prayer partners
• Full or Partial Sponsors for $25.00 a month.
• Funding for the plot of land we seek to purchase and that the negotiations would go smoothly and expeditiously.
• Volunteers willing to lend off-site assistance with running fundraising projects, web marketing or sponsor programs.
• Off-site volunteers experienced in the formation of a non-profit corporation.
• A camera, photocopier/scanner and a 15 passenger van to bus kids back and forth to school.
• That God would raise someone to pastor the 13 churches in the Visayan Islands and Mindanao while Pastor Cornelio attends the Pastor’s Conference in Gaithersburg next September.
Please prayerfully consider passing this letter on to interested in our cause. God bless you, each one.
His Kingdom Come,
Matthew and Lee Dwinells