1. Tell us about yourself
- your hobbies
- what school you attend,
- your course of study,
- your age,
- and gender
- et cetera
2. Write Your Letter
4. Cut and Paste
5. Email Us
- Email us both the English and the Binisaya Versions of your letter to: email@example.com
- Feel free to include a picture of yourself.
6. Watch Your Inbox For a Response
Please be patient. This is new to us, and we are still learning. And, even though you have used a very good translator/dictionary, we will still have to have your letter translated. Binisaya or Cebuano does not translate word for word in English.
Thank you for connecting. We are glad you did!
- Ideas for Practicing Written Work in a Second Language (socyberty.com)
- Students make friends the old way: snail mail (heraldnet.com)