The GrowVT-Ed Academy
is a union-led collaboration between Vermont-NEA, the AOE, VT School Districts, VREC, and Castleton University. The Academy's mission is to accelerate new teacher growth and student outcomes through intentional facilitation of relevant content and support, leading to the completion of the Peer Review Licensure Portfolio.
Welcome to the 观看澳洲幸运10历史记录全部最近播放-澳洲10开奖结果全纪录 Vermont-NEA
"The Union of Vermont Educators"
Vermont-NEA is the largest union in the state, with more than 12,000 members. But we're more than just a union -- we're a voice for the men and women who are in our classrooms every day, giving their all to ensure a bright future for our state's children. We want to know why you belong -- and why you joined. Please take a moment and let us know.
Thanks for belonging. Thanks for being an educator. And thanks for doing what you do every day to keep our local public schools Vermont's most important resource.
- May 17 2023
- State Board of Education Exempts Private Schools from State Required Education Quality Standards ... Read More
- Sep 14 2022
- State’s Largest Union Makes Recommendations in Statewide Races ... Read More
- Sep 06 2022
- State’s Largest Union Recommends Balint for Congress ... Read More
- May 06 2022
- Legislators Show Whose Side They’re On With Resounding Override of Pension Veto ... Read More
Scott Shows 'Appreciation' for Dedicated Teachers, State Workers, Troopers by Threatening Their Retirement Security
- May 02 2022
- Governor Scott Shows ‘Appreciation’ for Dedicated Teachers, State Workers, Troopers by Threatening Their Retirement Security Members of the state’s largest union pledges to work with lawmakers to override this irresponsible veto MONTPELIER – The... Read More
Lawmakers Show Support for Teachers, State Workers, and Troopers in Overwhelmingly Passing Pension Bill
- Apr 29 2022
- Lawmakers Show Support for Teachers, State Workers, and Troopers in Overwhelmingly Passing Pension Bill Now on its way to the governor’s desk, the pension bill did not receive a single ‘no’ vote as it worked its way through the House and Senate ... Read More